Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some photos of Xela

                                                      Iglesia de Espiritu Santo
                                                        Me on the roof of the Pop-Wuj
                                               My abuelita making tomales from scratch
                                          The view from my front door. I spy a volcano.
                                                          A street in Xela
                                                  The view from my bed room
  
My room

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. What a treat to see where & who you live with! I hope you take some cooking lessons. Wouldn't it be great to USE those banana leaves for something? Now I have to decide which pic will be my new screen savor~ actually, it's a no brain-er. You know which one I need to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I loved seeing what you're seeing--it makes your wonderful narratives even easier to imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrie, me alegro mucho de ver dónde estás, parece muy bonito... Disfruta :)

    Tu legado sigue vivo!

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete